"A GRAMMY SALUTE TO THE BEACH BOYS" BROADCAST EXCERPT USAGE RESTRICTIONS
The Following Guidelines Apply to the Upcoming Special (“Program”) Airing on the
CBS Television Network:
“A GRAMMY SALUTE TO THE BEACH BOYS”
Airing Sunday, April 9 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT)
The following Guidelines Apply to Domestic, International Broadcasts, Online News and Social Media Sites:
All footage, clips or excerpts from each Program (“Clips”) may be used on a nonexclusive basis, subject to the restrictions set forth below, and may only be used in the segment of your media coverage related to the Program and for no other purpose whatsoever, without the prior written consent of CBS.
1. You may excerpt up to three (3) minutes of material for your news broadcasts, subject to the following timing restrictions:
(a) In the case of national, international and internet broadcasters:
(i) You may NOT air ANY Clips until the broadcast is over in the Eastern Time Zone;
(ii) Between the conclusion of the broadcast in the Eastern Time Zone and the conclusion of the broadcast in the Pacific Time Zone, you may air no more than one (1) minute of Clips; and
(iii) Following the conclusion of the broadcast in the Pacific Time Zone, you may air up to an additional two (2) minutes of Clips.
(b) For local stations, Clips are embargoed from being aired until the Program has aired in your market.
2. No individual Clip should run longer than one (1) minute. Subject to the timing restrictions above, the Clips are available for use from the conclusion of the initial network broadcast for seven (7) days, including, if later, the weekend following such period for weekend type news programs.
3. You may not assign or transfer the Clip usage rights hereunder to any other party.
4. The CBS EYE logo may not be obscured.
5. An unobstructed, on-screen credit must appear during each and every Program excerpt as follows:
A GRAMMY SALUTE TO THE BEACH BOYS
On-Screen Credit: “The Recording Academy/CBS”